DATASMITH DIRECT: Ordering Items which are
Not Available through the On-Line Store.
While the same products are available through both DATASMITH ON LINE and DATASMITH DIRECT, the On-Line
store is limited to handling the most popular fixed-size and fixed-configuration
products and packages. If you need to specify different quantities or product
mixes, or when you need custom or semicustom configurations of software, forms,
or services, DATASMITH DIRECT can provide that flexibility.
- 1. Compose a list of the items you want to
- 2. Price the order:
- Contact us via phone or Send a Request
for Quotation via E-Mail to determine the exact total, including shipping
and handling. We will need your zip code for this purpose.
- OR...Add the prices from the info in this catalog and authorize
us to add shipping and handling to your order.
- 3. Place the order via phone, FAX,
or ground courier (U.S. mail, UPS, or Fed-X). For your protection (and
ours), we will not accept orders via E-mail without verification via
one of the preceeding methods. While we can ship to other addresses,
we must have a valid, verifiable, permanent business address for all
software deliveries. Certain payroll features such as Direct Deposit
or DATACHECK MICR encoding may require a valid employer ID prior to shipment.
- Be sure to include your street address or UPS shipping address.
All shipments are sent via UPS or Fed-X with positive electronic delivery
tracking. These services cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
- Include your telephone number. We use this number as your account
number to trace orders and service your account.
- Include the name of the person who authorized your order, and
tell us who we can contact about the order.
- Unless you have established an account with us, please include
a check with your order or authorize us to send your order COD.
- 4. Orders through DATASMITH DIRECT should be sent to:
- LPI Information Systems/DATASMITH DIRECT
- 10020 Fontana
- Overland Park, KS 66207
- E-mail: email@example.com
- (913) 381-9118 Phone/FAX automatic switch (9 AM-6 PM CST/CDT)
Technical support requests for any DATASMITH product, regardless of how purchased,
will be handled through this address.